Monday, November 19, 2012

A TOAST TO GLUHWEIN FROM THE CHRISTMAS MARKETS!

Do you know where you have to go to find one of these mugs?
My Brother and Sister-in-law got me started on these...and luckily, I can find these (occasionally) stateside, rather than in GERMANY!  They brought home one for me from their travels in Germany during the holiday...where there are quite a few Christmas markets that sell every type of Christmas item imaginable.  They are also famous for serving  Glühwein: a type of mulled wine that is served during the holiday season in collectible mugs such as these.  I actually picked up a few at local thrift stores!  To find out more about the markets...there are youtube videos to view...all a little different and all very enjoyable. 

view Christmas Markets 

There are 10 to view on this page...ranging from 1-5 minutes.  Have fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment